Subject: Multi Reply
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 13:02:58 -0500

First it's Weird not Wierd sorry. Next yes I was rendering past midnite and
the first time I noticed it. I regularly render overnite and wake up and
check my anim. This project had to be completed by 10am next day so I was
watching my project and I noticed it. Thanks to all who replied.

Next I was wrong, ADPro loads PAR not saves. I allways import/export IFF but
then again I only have my PAR/TBC IV for 8 days now. DPS should allow or
 should sell a ADPro, ImageFX or Toaster/LW driver to allow this. Mabey if we
all called them they will bend. Worth a try so I will call Mon.. 

To all the freelance animators or those looking to become a freelancer, read
my Feb. and March issue of Into the Light. It explains how to get work. It's
a continuing article 'Business Report' which covers all the facets of
starting out and producing quality high-end work on a basic animation system.

Thanks,
Jose Burgos
Freelance 3D Animator
Into the Light Publisher

P.S. That PAR saver could be the missing link to helping guys put out a
quality anim. on a buget. Eg. Render and save your anim., Use PAR driver to
save anim .as PAR anim., send syquest or other removeble media to Anim.
service to output on to BetaSP or better. This is a option that I will be
using along with renting a BetaSP deck. But I have a PAR, what if I did'nt.